BHDG Architects, Inc. is currently seeking a full time Interior Designer for our Nashville, TN office. This position will be responsible for working closely with clients and other design professionals to plan and create spaces that are aesthetically pleasing and client responsive.
- An Accredited Degree in Interior Design
- Licensed Interior Designer with NCIDQ Certification preferred but not required
- 0-5+ years FFE (furnishings, fixtures, equipment) experience
- Experience creating interior design construction documents
- REVIT, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive client and professional relationships
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications
- Employer paid Health Insurance & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Simple IRA with employer match
Interested candidates may provide a cover letter and resume to BHDG@BHDGarchitects.com.